Serama Education Articles
- Current Members List: Find your renewal dates and locate members in your area.
For Show Managers
Judging and Standards
SCNA Leg Band Registry
- SCNA Leg Bands are available for pre-order, for the following year, during the month of June. We sell these to SCNA dues paid members only. They are a seamless hard plastic band, with the year, SCNA, and a unique band number embossed on them. They are designed to slip on the legs of chicks between the ages of 6-10 weeks of age, and become permanent identification for the bird. At the time of shipment, band numbers are logged into a leg band registry, under the name of the person purchasing the bands, and adds trace-ability to birds who wear them.
- Link for spreadsheet: Toggle tabs at the bottom of the page to see previous years. If you have purchased or sold bands, and would like to re-register them please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will re-register quantities of 10 or more consecutive numbers only, and to SCNA dues paid members exclusively.
- The SCNA forum is not an active forum any longer, but is still online for archive purposes for former users: www.scnaonline.org/scnaforums
- New user requests may not be approved, as the forum is not actively monitored.